Manitoba Museum membership is the simplest way to enjoy the history-, science-, and space-themed learning experiences the Museum offers all year long. Your membership will save you time and money, and keep you informed about upcoming exhibits and events. By purchasing a Manitoba Museum membership, you are supporting the Museum in its mission to collect, research, preserve and share the stories of our province.
Buy your membership online, in person at our box office, or call our membership office at (204) 988-0647.
For more information, contact:
Categories & Prices
ONE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP PRICES*
|Family||$126||Up to six family members who permanently reside in one household. Add additional people living at the same residence for a nominal fee.|
|Couple||$96||Two people who live in the same household|
|Senior Couple**||$76||Two people, aged 65+, who live in the same household|
|Individual||$52||One adult aged 18-64|
|Senior**||$42||One adult aged 65+|
|Student||$42||One post-secondary student with valid student ID|
|Youth||$34||One youth aged 3-17|
|Organization||$260||Any non-profit organization (The Manitoba Museum reserves the right to request a charitable registration number)|
|Corporate||$600||Any for-profit business|
* GST not included.
* Categories and rates subject to change without notice.
** Add your grandchildren (ages 3-17) on to your Senior Couple or Senior membership for $10 per child. Grandchildren’s membership cards expire on the same date as the Senior Couple or Senior membership they are attached to.
A Manitoba Museum membership is more than just free admission to our world-renowned Museum Galleries, Planetarium and Science Gallery. It’s the perfect adventure for you, your friends, and your family. Your membership is a worthwhile investment in yourself and your loved ones.
UNLIMITED FREE ADMISSION
Museum Galleries, Science Gallery & Planetarium Shows (not including guided school programs)
EARLY RENEWAL DISCOUNT
Members who renew their membership before the expiry date will receive 20% off the purchase of their renewal. Not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
RECIPROCAL ADMISSION AGREEMENT
- Provides free access to over 25 Science Centres across Canada CASC Reciprocal Agreement 2019
- Provides discounted or free access to participating members of the Alliance of Natural History Museums of Canada ANHMC Reciprocal Agreement
NEWS FOR MEMBERS
The Manitoba Museum Insider, our electronic members’ newsletter, is delivered directly to your inbox three times per year. We also send monthly updates, via e-mail, about Museum events and activities. (Don’t have email? Call the membership office at 204-988-0647)
- Take advantage of exclusive member rates for temporary exhibits, courses, and selected programs
- Save $20 per child on Day Camp registration
- Save 10% on regularly-priced Museum Shop purchases, and enjoy members-only sales
- Children’s Birthday Party packages
- Rental of Museum classrooms & auditorium facilities (based on availability)
- Free on-site library access (by appointment only)
Join us for exclusive members-only events
RECIPROCAL MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENTS
Provides a discount when purchasing a membership with specific local organizations: Fort Whyte Alive (15%), Oak Hammock Marsh (10%),Children’s Museum (10%) and Canadian Museum for Human Rights (10% off base membership categories).
- Sunday, September 8, 2019.
- Members can bring their grandparents or grandchildren to the Manitoba Museum for FREE!
Each member receives a personalized card.
COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION PASSES
First-time members receive two admission passes to share with friends or family.
At our Annual General Meeting (Members 18 years & older)
Terms & Conditions
- Manitoba Museum memberships (not including Organization and Corporate memberships) are non-transferable. Only the individual whose name appears on the membership card is entitled to member benefits.
- Manitoba Museum memberships are non-refundable.
- Individuals visiting under an Organization or Corporate membership must be in possession of a valid Manitoba Museum membership card (1 card per visitor) to gain entry to the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium, or to be eligible for member rates to temporary exhibits.
- Membership cards must be presented to Security Officer or Visitor Services staff at each venue to gain entry to the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium. Photo identification may also be requested at the point of entry.
- Family Membership category includes up to six family members who permanently reside at the same address. Members can add additional people living at the same residency on to their family membership for a nominal fee. Proof of residence for all family members listed on the membership application form may be requested.
- Membership cards for renewing members are replaced approximately every two years; updated expiry labels are provided in the intervening years. When you renew your membership, do not throw out your cards until you have received new membership cards by mail.
- Please notify The Manitoba Museum of lost, destroyed or stolen membership cards. Arrangements will be made to issue replacement cards. A replacement fee of $2.00 per card will apply.