Summer Hours (May 19 to September 4, 2017)
- Monday to Thursday, Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 5pm
- Friday: 10am - 9pm (except for Friday, July 7)
Winter Hours (September 6, 2016 to May 19, 2017)
- Tuesday to Friday: 10am – 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11am - 5pm
- Monday: CLOSED
- New Year's Day: 10am – 5pm
- Louis Riel Day, Good Friday: 11am – 5pm
- Easter Monday: CLOSED
- Victoria Day, Canada Day, Terry Fox Day, Labour Day: 10am – 5pm
- Thanksgiving Day: 11am – 5pm
- Remembrance Day: 1pm – 5pm
- Christmas Eve: 10am – 1pm
- Christmas Day: CLOSED
- Boxing Day: 10am – 5:pm
- For the safety of all our visitors, once a Planetarium show has begun latecomers will not be admitted, and visitors who leave during the show will not be re-admitted.
- For the Planetarium show schedule, please click here.
Prices do not include GST. Prices subject to change. In case of discrepancy, prices shown at the box office are the official admission prices.
Adult: Individuals 18 to 59 years
Senior: Individuals 60 years of age or older
Student: Individuals between the ages of 12 -17, or adults with a valid student ID from a College or University.
Child: Individuals 3 to 11 years of age
Children under 3 years of age and Museum Members are admitted FREE to the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium.
Planetarium admission is for a single show. Additional shows can be purchased for only $4.50 per person, per show. For Planetarium show schedules, please click here.
OTHER AVAILABLE DISCOUNTS
Group Tours: 10 or more people – 10% discount. Discount only applies to one venue prices. To book your group, or for further information, call 204 988-0626, or email our Registrar
What is an Area?
Each area of The Manitoba Museum (Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium) is called an “area”. You can choose what area(s) you want to see; the more areas you visit the more you save!
HOW DO ADMISSIONS WORK?
Almost half of our operating budget is earned through admissions and donations. As a non-profit registered charity, The Manitoba Museum relies on admissions to fulfill its mandate of collecting, protecting and researching across Manitoba and keep exhibitions in working order. Thank you for your support!