SUMMER HOURS (May 18 – Sep 2, 2019)
- Open Daily: 10 am – 5 pm
- Thursdays: 10 am – 5 pm
- Thursdays: 5 pm – 9 pm*
*Science Gallery and Planetarium Closed 5-9pm.
*The Museum Galleries will be closed Thursday, August 1st from 5-9pm. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- New Year’s Day: 10 am – 5 pm
- Louis Riel Day 11 am – 5 pm
- Good Friday: 11 am – 5 pm
- Easter Monday: CLOSED
- Victoria Day, Canada Day, Terry Fox Day, Labour Day: 10 am – 5 pm
- Thanksgiving Day: 11 am – 5 pm
- Remembrance Day: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Christmas Eve: 10 am – 1 pm
- Christmas Day: CLOSED
- Boxing Day: 10 am – 5 pm
- The box office closes 30 minutes prior to closing.
- For the safety of all our visitors, once a Planetarium show has begun latecomers will not be admitted, and visitors who leave during the show will not be re-admitted.
- For the Planetarium show schedule, please click here.
Purchase Manitoba Museum Tickets
Click to learn more about our areas;
Prices subject to change. In case of discrepancy, prices shown at the box office are the official admission prices.
Become a Manitoba Museum member for unlimited FREE admission and more!
Adult: Ages 18 to 64
Senior: Ages 65+
Student: Ages 13 to 17, or adults with a valid student ID
Child: Individuals 3 to 12
Children under 3: FREE
Museum Members: Admitted FREE to the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium.
Planetarium admission is for all shows in one day. For Planetarium show schedules, please click here.
OTHER AVAILABLE DISCOUNTS
Group Tours: 10 or more people can receive a 10% discount. Discount only applies to one venue prices. To book your group, or for further information, call 204-988-0626, or email our Registrar
Support Persons: Complimentary access is provided to a support person accompanying an individual with a disability who requires an attendant (up to 2 support persons per visitor).
What is an Area?
Each area of The Manitoba Museum (Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium) is called an “area”. You can choose what area(s) you want to see; the more areas you visit the more you save!
HOW DO ADMISSIONS WORK?
Almost half of our operating budget is earned through admissions and donations. As a non-profit registered charity, the Manitoba Museum relies on admissions to fulfill its mandate of collecting, protecting and researching across Manitoba and keep exhibitions in working order. Thank you for your support!