Please be advised
Our elevator is being repaired from November 22 – 25, inclusive, so visitors and staff must use the stairs to travel between the Museum and Planetarium/Science Gallery levels
WINTER HOURS (September 6, 2016 to May 19, 2017)
- Tuesday to Friday – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- CLOSED Monday
SUMMER HOURS (May 20 to September 4, 2017)
- open DAILY – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
STATUTORY HOLIDAY HOURS
- New Year’s Day – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Louis Riel Day – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Good Friday – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Easter Monday – CLOSED
- Victoria Day – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Canada Day – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Civic Holiday – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Labour Day – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Remembrance Day – 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Christmas Eve – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Christmas Day – CLOSED
- Boxing Day – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Very important: For the safety of all our visitors, once a Planetarium show has begun latecomers will not be admitted, and visitors who leave during the show will not be re-admitted.
- For the Planetarium show schedule, please click here.
HOW DO ADMISSIONS WORK?
Almost half of our operating budget is earned through admissions and donations. As a non-profit registered charity, The Manitoba Museum relies on admissions to fulfill its mandate of collecting, protecting and researching across Manitoba and keep exhibitions in working order. Thank you for your support!
REGULAR ADMISSION PRICES
Each area of The Manitoba Museum (Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium) is called an “area”. You can choose what area(s) you want to see; the more areas you visit the more you save!
Adult: Individuals 18 to 59 years (not attending school)
Senior: Individuals 60 years of age or older
Student: Individuals between the ages of 18 and 59 years with a valid student ID from a Canadian Community College or University.
Youth: Individuals between the ages of 12 and 17
Child: Individuals 3 to 11 years of age
Children under 3 years of age and Museum Members are admitted FREE to the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium.
Planetarium admission is for a single show. Additional shows can be purchased for only $4.50 per person, per show. For Planetarium show schedules, please click here.
All prices include applicable taxes. Prices subject to change. In case of discrepancy, prices shown at the box office are the official admission prices.
OTHER AVAILABLE DISCOUNTS
Group Tours: 10 or more people – 10% discount. Discount only applies to one venue prices. To book your group, or for further information, call 204 988-0626, or email our Registrar