To do our part in halting the spread of COVID-19, the Manitoba Museum is temporarily closed to the public until further notice.
For more information please click here.
MUSEUM SHOP HOURS
The Museum Shop is temporarily closed.
New Year’s Day: 10 am – 5 pm
Louis Riel Day 11 am – 5 pm
Good Friday: 11 am – 5 pm
Easter Monday: CLOSED
Victoria Day: CLOSED
Canada Day: CLOSED
Terry Fox Day: CLOSED
Labour Day: CLOSED
Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
Remembrance Day: CLOSED
Christmas Eve: 10 am – 1 pm
Christmas Day: CLOSED
Boxing Day: 10 am – 5 pm
*Holiday hours are subject to change based on COVID-19 health and safety restrictions.
(13-17 or with ID)
|Members & Children Under 3|
- Prices shown are subject to change and do not include GST.
- Planetarium admission includes entry into all shows for the day (entry into each show is first-come-first-served)
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Science Gallery is temporarily closed.
- In case of discrepancy, prices shown at the Box Office are the official admission prices.
The Manitoba Museum offers FREE admission to:
- Children under 3 years of age
- Manitoba Museum Members
- People accompanying a person with a disability (up to two support persons per visitor)
What is an Area?
Each area of the Manitoba Museum (Museum Galleries, Science Gallery, and Planetarium) is called an “area.” You can choose what area(s) you want to see; the more areas you visit the more you save!
Click to learn more about our areas;
Museum Galleries | Science Gallery | Planetarium
How do admissions work?
Almost half of our operating budget is earned through admissions and donations. As a non-profit registered charity, the Manitoba Museum relies on admissions to fulfill its mandate of collecting, protecting, and researching across Manitoba and keep exhibitions in working order. Thank you for your support!
Group Tours of 10 or more people can receive a 10% discount. Discount only applies to one venue prices. To book your group, or for further information, call 204-988-0626, or email [email protected].