Summer Day Camps 2017
Registration opens April 3rd!
The Manitoba Museum offers two different summer camps. Weeks 1 and 2 alternate throughout the summer so your kids can enjoy a single week or two weeks in a row!
Summer camps include a variety of hands-on science and immersive history activities. Visit the:
- NEW! World’s Giant Dinosaurs
- Nine Museum Galleries
- Science Gallery
- …and go on field trips!
Week 1. July 10 – July 14
Week 3. July 24 – July 28
Week 5. August 14 – August 18
Week 7. August 28 – September 1
Week 2. July 17 – July 21
Week 4. July 31 – August 4
Week 6. August 21 – 25
Members $198 / Non-Members $218
Summer Rocket Days!
One-day space camps August 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th
A BRAND NEW program takes flight at the Manitoba Museum this summer! Spend the day exploring how rockets work, and build your own flying model rockets. Rockets will be launched at a special event on Saturday, August 12th. (location TBD, rain date Sunday, August 13th).
Fee $80 per child / $70 with Museum Membership. Includes all supplies and a take-home ESTES flying model rocket.
(Entrance to the launch day event for campers and their immediate families is free of charge.)
NOTE: This is a single-day camp that is offered on multiple days. The activities do not change each day.
ABOUT OUR CAMPS
- Campers are divided into three age groups: Grades K & 1 / 2 & 3 / 4 & 5. We accept campers who have finished Kindergarten this past June.
- Camper to Leader ratio of 8:1.
- The cost is $218 per week for non-members and $198 per week for Museum Members. We offer a $20 sibling discount.
- Day Camp activities run from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:00 am at no additional cost. For earlier drop off please call 988-0626 (additional fees apply).
- Pick up is between 4:30 pm and 5:00 pm.
- Morning snack is provided, and is most often made by campers. Campers require a lunch and drink every day except Friday, when a hot dog lunch is provided.
- There are no camps offered July 3 – 7, 2017.
- Themes will be the same for all groups but activities will vary by age group.
Still have questions? Please call our Registration Coordinator at (204) 988-0626 Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.