Registration Starts March 1, 2019!
The Manitoba Museum offers two different summer camps. The Discovery Camp and the Adventure Camp alternate throughout the summer so your kids can enjoy a single week or two weeks in a row! Summer camps include a variety of hands-on science and immersive history activities.
- NEW! BodyWorlds: Animal Inside Out exhibition
- Nine Museum Galleries
- Science Gallery
- …and go on field trips!
Explore the great unknown through both space and time as you travel to the stars, study ancient societies, and uncover old worlds with rocks, minerals, and fossils. Take to the high seas as you retrace the steps of early fur traders in the Nonsuch Gallery. Meet fuzzy and furry friends as we discover the weird and wonderful world of plants and animals in Manitoba.
Week 1 – July 8 – 12
Week 3 – July 22 – 28
Week 5 – August 6 – 9 (DISCOUNTED SHORT WEEK*)
Week 7 – August 19 – 23
Adventure deep into the woods of the Boreal Forest and uncover the lives of beavers and other fur-bearing animals in our Nonsuch Gallery! Explore how we can keep our lakes and oceans healthy through hands-on science experiments, and create big, tall, long, or small structures in our exploration of buildings and architecture in Winnipeg!
Week 2 – July 15 – 19
Week 4 – July 29 – August 2
Week 6 – August 12 – 16
Week 8 – August 26 – 30
Members $198 / Non-Members $218
*Week 5 – Members $158 / Non-Members $174
ABOUT OUR DAY CAMPS
- Campers are divided into three age groups: Grades K & 1, 2 & 3, 4 & 5. We accept campers who will have finished Kindergarten in June of 2019.
- Camper to Leader ratio of 8:1.
- The cost is $218 per week for non-members and $198 per week for Museum Members.
- We offer a $20 sibling discount (use the promo code at checkout that applies to you: 2kids, 3kids, 4kids, 5kids)
- Day Camp activities run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:00 am and picked up as late as 5:00 pm at no additional cost.
- Pick up is between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
- For earlier drop-off or later pick up, please call 204-988-0626 (additional fees apply – $5/every 15 minutes early or later).
- Morning snack is provided and is often made by campers. Campers require lunch and a drink every day except Friday when a hot dog lunch is provided.
- There are no camps offered July 1 – 5, 2019.
- Themes will be the same for all groups but activities will vary by age group.
Still have questions? Please call our Registration Coordinator at 204-988-0626 Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.