Curriculum Target Grade: 2
Suitable for Grades: K – 4
Take a virtual nature walk through the Museum Galleries as we focus on the interesting ways animals behave in order to survive! Learn how animals are suited to their environments, explore the differences between young and mature animals, and contrast different life cycles of Manitoba animals in this interactive presentation.
- 2-1-08: Recognize that all animals can have offspring, and that offspring generally resemble their parents.
- 2-1-09: Compare the appearance of young and mature animals of the same type.
- 2-1-14: Describe changes in the appearance and activity of various animals as they go through a complete life cycle. Include: an insect, a bird, an amphibian.
- 2-1-15: Compare the life cycles of animals that have similar life cycles and those that have difference life cycles.
- 2-1-12: Describe and classify a wide range of animals according to various characteristics and behaviours.
Email [email protected] or call 204-988-0626 for more information and to discuss options for your class, group, or family.