School Program Guide
Welcome to the Manitoba Museum’s guide for planning your next field trip. This is your one-stop shop for an exciting day of school programs in the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery, and Planetarium. We offer over 40 programs in English and French that cover a wide variety of curriculum points from Kindergarten to Grade 12. You can generate a list of programs designed for your grade level by using our School Programs Search Tool below.
For a complete list, have a look at our 2018-2019 School Programs Guide.
You can fill out our Online Booking Form to book your program or call the programs office at 204-988-0626.
- Guided Museum programs include the opportunity to explore the Museum Galleries on your own.
- Science Demonstrations are 30 minutes long and include 60 minutes for you to explore the Science Gallery.
- One adult supervisor is admitted free for every six students.
- See the 2018-2019 School Programs Guide to Explore All Day & Save!
- Free lunchroom space is available on request.
School Programs Presented by:
School Programs Search Tool
Please select a language and grade from the drop-down menus below and click the forward button to view the available programs. Click “pairs well with” to see programs that can be paired to create a full-day adventure.