School Program Guide
We are your one-stop-shop for an exciting day of school programs in the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery, and Planetarium. More than 40 programs in English and French cover a wide variety of curriculum points from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
Planning Your Field Trip to the Manitoba Museum is Easy
- Use the 2019-2020 School Programs Guide to plan your visit, or explore programs designed for your grade level and language using the School Programs Search Tool on our website.
- Fill out our Online Booking Form or call our programs office at 204-988-0626.
- Reserve your bus, get your permission slips in and make your way to the Manitoba Museum for an exciting day of fun, education, and inspiration.
The Manitoba Museum Offers Terrific Value For Your School Field Trip Investment!
- Guided Museum Programs include the opportunity to explore the Museum Galleries on your own.
- Science Demonstrations are 30 minutes long and include an additional 60 minutes to explore the Science Gallery.
- One adult supervisor is admitted FREE for every six students.
- You can Explore All Day & Save by bundling programs. Bundling ideas are included in this Guide and on our website. You’ll save $.50 per student per additional program when you bundle.
- We provide FREE lunchroom space with a booking upon request.