School Program Guide
Welcome to the Manitoba Museum's guide to planning your next field trip. This is your one-stop shop for an exciting day of school programs in the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium. We offer over 40 programs in English and French that cover a wide variety of curriculum points from Kindergarten to Grade 12. Generate a list of programs designed for your grade level by using our School Programs Search Tool below.
For a complete list, have a look at our 2017-2018 School Programs Guide.
You can fill out our Online Booking Form to book your program or call the Programs Coordinator at 204-988-0626.
- Guided Museum programs include the opportunity to explore the Museum Galleries on your own.
- Science Demonstrations are 30 minutes long and include 60 minutes for you to explore the Science Gallery.
- One free adult supervisor is allowed for every six students.
- See the 2017-2018 School Programs Guide to Explore All Day & Save!
- Lunchroom space is available on request.
School Programs Search Tool
Please select a language and grade from the drop down menus below and click the forward button to view the available programs. Click "pairs well with" to see programs that can be paired to create a full-day adventure.