The Museum and Science Gallery are open from 10:00am to 4:00pm Tuesday to Friday from September to June for self-guiding school groups.
We will be open the following Mondays in the spring of 2016: May 29, June 5, June 12, June 19 and June 26.
Guided school programs in the Science Gallery and Museum Galleries can be booked any time from 9:45am to 2:30pm, Tuesday to Friday. Planetarium shows can be booked at 10:00am, 11:15am and 1:00pm.
Earlier or later starts can be accommodated for most programs. Please call (204) 988-0626 or fill out our booking request form for availability.
We offer 1 free supervisor for every 6 students. Please mention special needs or one-on-one attendants when booking and they will be admitted free of charge as well.
- Self Guided Museum Visit $4.00 per student, unlimited time.
- Guided Museum Programs (60 minutes) $4.50 per student, includes self-guiding in the Museum Galleries before or after your program.
- Museum Workshops (90 minutes )$5.25 per student, includes self-guiding in the Museum Galleries before or after your program.
- Self Guided Science Gallery Visit (60 minutes) $4.00 per student
- Science Gallery Demo (90 minutes) 30 minute program with 60 minutes explore time $4.50 per student
- Planetarium Show (45 minutes) $4.50 per student
- Science Workshops (105 minutes) $5.25 per student