The Museum Galleries, Planetarium, and Science Gallery are open from 10 am to 4 pm, Tuesday to Friday from September to June for self-guiding school groups.
Guided school programs in the Science Gallery and Museum Galleries can be booked for any time between 9:45 am and 2:30 pm, Tuesday to Friday. Planetarium shows can be booked for 10 am, 11:15 am, and 1 pm.
Earlier or later starts can be accommodated for most programs. Please call 204-988-0626 or fill out our online booking request form to enquire about availability.
We offer one free supervisor for every six students. Please mention special needs or one-on-one attendants when booking and they will be admitted free of charge as well.
- Self-Guided Museum Visit $4.25 per student, unlimited time.
- Guided Museum Programs (60 minutes) $4.75 per student, includes self-guiding in the Museum Galleries before or after your program.
- Museum Workshops (90 minutes ) $5.50 per student, includes self-guiding in the Museum Galleries before or after your program.
- Self-Guided Science Gallery Visit (60 minutes) $4.25 per student
- Science Gallery Demo (90 minutes) $4.75 per student, 30-minute program with 60 minutes explore time.
- Planetarium Show (45 minutes) $4.75 per student
- Science Workshops (105 minutes) $5.50 per student
EARLY BIRD PRICES IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER
SAVE 25 CENTS PER STUDENT PER PROGRAM!
Start your year off right with a visit to the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery, or Planetarium in September and October of 2019 and enjoy the benefit of early bird pricing, saving 25 cents per student per program of your choice.