For those of you who are able to visit us in-person at the Manitoba Museum, we have adjusted our on-site school program offerings to adhere to provincial health guidelines.
- Groups attending guided programs will be divided to ensure physical distancing.
- Program content has been adjusted to remove object handling and some programs will be temporarily unavailable due to the difficulties in maintaining physical distancing.
- All program participants will be required to wear a mask.
- Manitoba Museum staff will be wearing a mask and will physical distance from all groups regardless of their cohort requirements.
- The Science Gallery remains closed for self-guided visits and exploration. However, we are able to offer Science Gallery Programs, which are 30 minutes long and can be booked as a stand-alone program, or as a “bundle” with a Museum Galleries Self-Guided Visit, or a Planetarium Show.
Click on the chart below to enlarge it for easy reading.
Full descriptions of in-person school programs are coming soon!
Please contact us to discuss program modifications to meet the specific needs of your group.
Our Reservations Coordinator will walk you through what programs are available.
Email [email protected] or call 204-988-0626 for more information.