Tuesday to Sunday
Open 10 am to 4 pm
See Planetarium show
Saturday & Sunday
Open 10 am to 4 pm
We look forward to seeing you!
Face masks are strongly recommended for all visitors
(age 5+) at the Manitoba Museum.
Click for Holiday Hours
Hours of operation vary for different holidays.
We’ve added a second DinoSnores date on August 26. Click here for more information on our second event.
This sleepover event welcomes families for an exciting overnight adventure! Travel back in time and explore the world of dinosaurs, investigate Manitoba’s history in the Museum Galleries, and discover the wonders of the universe in the Planetarium. Watch amazing science demonstrations in the Science Gallery. Enjoy pizza, snacks, crafts and a scavenger hunt. Stay awake for an adventurous flashlight tour of the darkened Museum Galleries and a showing of Night at the Museum! Your family is sure to have an experience of a lifetime; one that they will never forget!
Other DinoMighty fun includes:
$79 General/$71 Members/$49 Children/$44 Member Children
-Recommended for ages 8 – 12
-Ratio of one adult for every three children
What to Bring:
– Sleeping Bag (or cot/air mattress, air pump and blankets)
– PJs and clothes for the next day
– Indoor shoes or hard-soled slippers (bare feet or socks will not be permitted)
– Flashlight and spare batteries
– Toothbrush, toothpaste, and medication if necessary (and any other toiletries you need)
– Signed release forms for every member of your group
What NOT to Bring:
– Glow sticks, silly string or other items that may damage our exhibits.
– Outside food or drinks (including gum), unless pre-authorized through the Sleepover Co-ordinator for dietary reasons
– Alcohol or illegal substances are strictly forbidden. Weapons are also not allowed. Violators will be asked to leave the Museum premises.
– Money or other valuables. The Museum cannot provide change at the Sleepover. The Museum is also not responsible for any loss or damage to valuables.
Tickets are available only online.