Choose your adventure!
The Museum Galleries, Planetarium and Science Gallery are available for both in-person guided and self-guided bookings. We look forward to supporting you and your students with engaging experiential learning in history, nature, and science.
Click on a program title on the menu to the left to see its description, curriculum connections, length and cost.
- Science Gallery Programs: $5.25 per student (30 minute demonstration plus 60 minutes of self-guiding time in the Science Gallery)
- Science Gallery Self-Guided Visit: $4.75 per student (60 minutes)
- Planetarium Show: $5.25 per student (45 minutes)
- Planetarium Workshops: $6.50 per student (1 hour 45 minutes)
- Museum Gallery Programs: $5.25 per student (60 minute program plus unlimited self-guiding time in the Museum Galleries)
- Museum Workshops: $6.50 per student (90 minutes plus unlimited self-guiding time in the Museum Galleries)
- Museum Galleries Self-Guided Visit: $4.75 per student (unlimited time)
BUNDLE AND SAVE! Receive 50 cents off the price per student when you book a second program or attraction on the same day.
The above pricing is applicable to Manitoba schools, eligible non-profit organizations, day camps, and daycares. For all other group pricing, please contact us for more information.
Looking for virtual programs? You will find more information HERE.
Face Mask Policy – Please find all our current COVID-19 protocols HERE.
Ready to book? Please fill out our ON-SITE SCHOOL PROGRAMS BOOKING REQUEST FORM.
Questions? Please contact our Reservations Coordinator at either [email protected] or 204-988-0626 for more information.
Thank you to Canada Life and all of our School Programs supporters.