WINTER HOURS (September 2, 2014 – May 15, 2015)
- Tuesday to Friday – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Closed Mondays
- Very important: For the safety of all our visitors, once a Planetarium show has begun latecomers will not be admitted, and visitors who leave during the show will not be re-admitted.
- For the Planetarium show schedule, please click here.
HOW DO ADMISSIONS WORK?
Almost half of our operating budget is earned through admissions and donations. As a non-profit registered charity, The Manitoba Museum relies on admissions to fulfill its mandate of collecting, protecting and researching across Manitoba and keep exhibitions in working order. Thank you for your support!
REGULAR ADMISSION PRICES
Each area of The Manitoba Museum (Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium) is called a “venue”. You can choose what venues you want to see, the more areas you visit the more you save.
There are three admissions categories:
Adult Rate: Individuals 18 – 59 years (not attending school)
Youth/Student/Senior Rate: This category applies to:
- Individuals between the ages of 12 and 17,
- Individuals 60 years of age or older,
- Individuals between the ages of 18-59 years presenting to the box office attendant a valid student ID from a Canadian Community College or University.
Children: Individuals 3-11 years of age
Children 2 years and under and Museum Members are admitted FREE to the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium.
Planetarium admission is for a single show. Additional shows can be purchased for only $4. For Planetarium show schedules, please click here.
All prices include applicable taxes. Prices subject to change. In case of discrepancy, prices shown at the box office are the official admission prices.
REAL PIRATES Regular Admission rates
OTHER AVAILABLE DISCOUNTS
Group Tours: 10 or more people – 10% discount. Discount only applies to one venue prices. Contact the Group Sales department to book make your booking or for additional information.